Complaints Policy


How to Make A Complaint

You can contact us to make a complaint:

You can appoint someone to manage your complaint on your behalf, as long as they are over the age of 18, e.g. a friend or family member, a legal representative or financial counsellor. We will be happy to talk to your representative, however we will just need you to authorise us to do so.

If English isn’t your first language, you can access a free interpreter service through Translating and Interpreter Services. This service is provided by the Department of Home Affairs and is available in over 150 languages.

If you need any other specific support or assistance with this process please just let us know and one of our team will contact you directly to assist in any way we can.

What Happens Next

  • We will acknowledge your complaint within 1 business day of receiving it,
  • wherever possible we hope to resolve your complaint immediately, however there may be instances where we need to gather further information and/or undertake a more detailed investigation, in these instances we will look to provide a response within 30 days;
  • In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide a response within 30 days, we will inform you of the reason for this delay, the steps we are taking to reach a resolution, and the anticipated timeframes we are working towards;
  • We will provide a written response to all complaints where we were unable to resolve within 5 days, where the issue relates to financial hardship, or upon your request.

What to do if you’re unhappy with our final response

If you’re not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can lodge a dispute with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). They provide a fair, independent, and free complaint resolution service. AFCA can be contacted online, by phone or by mail on the details below.



Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)

Address: GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001